CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Water fight! and bath time...

Today was a great, fun day. Michael and I got to spend a lot of time together (with Caroline) and we had such a good time.
We must have been in a silly mood, though, because Caroline's bath time turned into a water fight when Michael decided he wanted be crazy and squirt me with one of Caroline's toys. I of course retaliated. This is the end result:
Photobucket

Photobucket
See the water behind us on the wall?
Photobucket

Haha! Meanwhile, Caroline was enjoying her bath and being cute.
Photobucket

Michael always puts toys on her head
Photobucket

Pretty eyes
Photobucket

She drinks while she bathes.....uh, don't ask.
Photobucket

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Also, at dinner she ate with a fork for the first time and did pretty good.

4 comments:

4get2remember said...

Ack...painfully cute. I hope you all can come over today - she can use the Mickey Mouse fork I used as a baby!!

I love how you two are in the middle of a water fight and Caroline is just chillin' in the background, working her washcloth...

4get2remember said...

So uh...where're the new posts? Miss you...

Kimberly said...

It has been about three days since you last posted. We're waiting...

John and Jennifer said...

I love these pics. I love how having these blogs are keeping us up to date in our daily lives. You two look like you are having a great time just being together.

I posted some new pics-take a look when you get the chance.