CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Recently....

Ya'll are so funny- I don't post for three days and everyone notices!
Okay, here is what has been happening...

Caroline and Dada had a great time with the laundry basket:
Photobucket


Caroline went to the doctor. She weighs 18lbs 12oz and is 28.5" tall.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Caroline got superman'd onto my back


I made a new sling with an Ultimate Gathered Shoulder
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I also tried a "native" torso carry.
Photobucket

And finally, we've still been doing Gentle Potty Learning or just PLing or EC or NIH or whatever you would like to call it. I do great catching the poos but not so much the pees. but today we got two pees almost in the pot! :)

Some pictures of Caroline in a flat (just a very thin piece of cloth so I can know when she wets) and near her potty. I have her onesie rigged up so she won't wet it if she goes the the potty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Being sweet to the bunny.
Photobucket

Singing her song.

3 comments:

Sew Happy Momma said...

yeah, your back, from wherever you went. cute pics of the baby at the doctor, too cute.

John and Jennifer said...

she is getting way to big for me! She hasn't seen her Aunt Jenn is a year! I love the pic of Michael and Caroline! Love you guys, Jenn

4get2remember said...

Ok, I somehow forgot to comment on this...perhaps because I've spent the past few days forcing everyone I know to watch the videos and look at her samurai-doctor photos.

Argh! Can't handle the cuteness! BAAM BAAM BAAAM!