CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Up up update!

Hello hello. Just a few more pictures for all my fan(s). All four of you. :)

Just incase you were wondering how much we spend on toys for Caroline.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And the car seat that wonderful Mammy got. It matches our other baby stuff, and I wanted to have it for baby #2. (NO I'M NOT PREGNANT)

Photobucket

She climbs in and out of "chair?" everyday. Then she usually gets stuck and whines for me to "help". Hmmmm....maybe I should put this away? Oh well.
Photobucket

Oh, and usually paci/blankie are off limits until bed time or car time, but it was the evening and she was about to go to bed.
Photobucket

I'm working on uploading two videos. I'll put them up asap!

5 comments:

Sew Many Stitches said...

Thank you! I love the pics of Care Bear and reading about your family.

xoxoxo

4get2remember said...

It's about time!!!! hahah j/k

What a cutie pie...and I totally don't believe you when you say you aren't about to have another baby...I'm sooo on to you....

Christie Philyaw, Pastry Chef said...

She is so cute! Thanks for always thinking about your "fans" (haha) You know we love it!

Sew Happy Momma said...

Your are a super duper celebrity!
Are you sure about the not pregnant thing, are you trying?

Sew Many Stitches said...

Ok, we (your 4 fans) wait with baited breath for the next chapter from The Scott Bears.............

:o)

xoxoxo