CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lately.....

Thank you, Aunt Debbie, for the gentle reminder to post! Here are a few from lately.

First, my sticker magnet- she did this to herself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is the face she makes when the lights come on
Photobucket


Then, look what I saw when I looked inside my purse! That baby is trying to steal Caroline's paci!
Photobucket

All the while, poor Caroline is sleeping away.
Photobucket

She was tired from the LLL enrichment meeting we had today on Babywearing. I led it and this is what my floor looked like when I got home- it's a babywearing massacre.
Photobucket

Finally, I'm selling my BumGenius diapers- 24 of them! I have no idea how to price them. Brand new they would be about $430 dollars, and they are in really great shape. Any ideas? :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TTFN!

5 comments:

4get2remember said...

Why are you selling them? I thought you were having another baby soon, or soon enough to justify keeping them...ask Lorraine if she wants any.

We might have a child in the next ten years...will they keep that long?

I wish you could get a pic of Caroline's duck face she made the night you two came over! I LOL every time I think of that little face!

xoxo

Sew Many Stitches said...

Thank you! I love your blog. And the pics of little Care Bear - the pic of when the lights comes on is priceless. I agree with Heather, why are you selling them - they would be a great keeper for baby Scott #2.

Heather - do I need to start knitting for you??? Ten years give me plenty of time. :o)

xoxoxo

Christie Philyaw, Pastry Chef said...

I agree with everyone else, why don't you just keep them? That way you will already be set with them when the second baby comes. Just pack in a nice box. I think you will be glad you did:) By the way, Caroline is just precious, her faces are so cute!

4get2remember said...

Ha! Yes, Debbie, please begin baby blankets for me now, as I suspect that I will have twins one day and will need all the forethought I can get...either two girls or a boy and a girl...hahaha

Wouldn't that be awesome if it actually happened!?!

Katie said...

Oh silly girls! I'm just selling these so that I can buy a different brand. :)