CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Christmas present to you....

is a new post!! Can you believe that I haven't posted in over a month?! Of course you can- because you faithfully follow my blog and have oh-so missed my posts....right? ;-)

It's a lot, so get ready! Here we go.....
Cousin Courtney and Caroline
Photobucket
Photobucket

The camping trip we took with the teens
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Random....
Photobucket
Photobucket

Caroline wearing TWO babies (just like mom- shopping while babywearing and on the computer!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Okay, I've got more coming with actual Christmas pics!

2 comments:

Sew Happy Momma said...

it is so awesom how she takes to the things that you do and wants to try them for herself! you are such a great mommy.

4get2remember said...

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. This is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. How wonderful that baby carrying is part of her life...she'll be just like you when she grows up!