CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A playdate for kids and adults...

Thursday night we met the Shannon's for dinner at LongHorn. Hayden is 15 months old and he and Caroline are buddies in the nursery. So they had a great time playing together.

Photobucket

"Look, Hayden, a cow!! Booooo!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

"owwwwww let go of me!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

"I can't hear you!"
Photobucket

Having a drink
Photobucket

Caroline, smile....no, *really* smile!
Photobucket

Again, Caroline is confused by what "smile" means.
Photobucket

Come HERE!
Photobucket

Caroline loves "Momma Shannon", and she could easily be HER daughter with those eyes!
Photobucket

This was not something I encouraged!
Photobucket

The whole group: Shannon, Shannon, Hayden, Brianna, Michael, Katie, Caroline
Photobucket


And then Caroline with her baby and sling. She is so cute when she takes care of her doll.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again, goodnight!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

So cute! It looks like Caroline had a great time. I love her "smile"! Her sling is adorable!!

4get2remember said...

Ohmigolly I just fell out of my chair. That child cracks me up so much...my whole day is better just by getting to see her. Thank you!! xoxo

Sew Happy Momma said...

Um, momma ya'll better start putting a leash on that girly now, before she gets much older!!LOL!!Love ya