CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A conglomeration....

Okay, I keep taking pictures for the blog but not actually posting! Here is what has been going on....

Michael always reads to Caroline. She loves climbing up in his lap and hearing him read her favorite books. He reads during football, when he's tired, or when he's busy. Michael always takes time to read to Caroline, and I know she loves it!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Reading on election day
Photobucket
Photobucket

And being silly and sweet:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And on election day, Caroline wanted our stickers!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fun with Daddy and the laundry basket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"I don't want to get out!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

4get2remember said...

I can't believe how much she's changed already...promise me I can see her this weekend! My exam'll be over and I'm fiending!

Sew Happy Momma said...

I was thinking the exact same thing as i was looking through the photos, how big she is getting and how much her hair is growing and how she is looking more and more like a little katie!! too cute.