CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If there is anything cuter than a cloth diaper....

...this is it! A mini cloth-diaper key chain!

I just have to share this- a lady on DiaperSwappers make these and I think it's going to be a great conversation starter. It's a cloth diaper key chain!! It even has a pocket in the back. I'm going to make some sort of little "insert" to put in there so I can show people how they work...really!

Photobucket

With my keys
Photobucket

and the opening
Photobucket

She has them in pink, blue, green, and red. Here is the thread on DS. (You have to register I think) I'm about to post about getting mine. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518754

4 comments:

Sew Happy Momma said...

Hey those are so cute. Did they cost a lot, i bet that you could make those yourself ya know. Those are really neat little conversation starters for sure.

Christie Philyaw, Pastry Chef said...

That little diaper is so cute! I can't believe it has some elastic in the little legs...very cute! Maybe you will be right about the twins coming...hehe.....well, I know they are coming. Just not too sure when...:)

4get2remember said...

You should put a little teddy bear or baby doll in it to carry around...especially since you don't really carry anything around as it is...nope, you travel light.

I still need to send you my doctor's bill for my hyperextended shoulder from our trip to Rock City. "No, Katie, I don't mind if you put a couple of things in my bag...go right ahead..."

Unknown said...

Precious Mrs. Katie! I need to get one of those to show my support!!! Haha..