CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Summary

You all have to know how much I love you, because it is 12:22 AM and I have to leave the house at 5:15 AM but I'm on here posting. It also helps that I have an Aquafina water that (unknown to me as I guzzled it) has as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Oh well.

Very quickly....

Caroline playing with Michael, eating his sucker (he's SO sweet to share, if you know anything about how much he HATES to eat/drink after people), and reading a book with him. Notice what his "phone" really is!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a video.


And some bags I made. These are for produce, since I feel like I'm defeating the purpose of using cloth bags if I just end up using/throwing away plastic produce bags!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And a little first-try grocery bag. This is modeled after an actual grocery bag (see how the handles fold) and I used a tutorial online but no time to linky right now.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also started two new jobs, one of which is with Beco Baby Carriers. Here is a new carrier I got (a Beco 4th Generation in Organic Natural). I used "auto correct because I had the lights out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, we're off to Teen Camp in a few hours! Pray for us- the ride, the experience, the sun, the bugs, the Word, etc, etc.

0 comments: