CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A summary....

Okay, so sorry I didn't finish up the vacay pics. Here are the rest....

Playing cards
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Michael and I went on a date to Flagler College, which used to be a huge hotel and is now a Liberal Arts College.
A water tower that Henry Flagler filled with non-sulfer water.... smart!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dining Hall Paintings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tiffany Windows
Photobucket
Photobucket

And all the cute family and babies!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pretty curls
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bikini!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Best group shot ever!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There you go!

1 comments:

4get2remember said...

You two are adorable...AND, I threw Mom' computer when I saw Caroline in the bikini...I can't believe the cuteness!!!!!!

I can't wait until the cruise!