CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Am I On Candid Camera?

Last night we ate dinner at Barnacle Bills on A1A Beach Blvd. Everything was going great- Caroline was playing with packs of sweetener (yes) and the girls were sitting nicely, coloring and ordering their food.

Then a group comes in with 3 or 4 kids all together and things get weird. The boys start walking on the large plant island behind our table and one of them even plays with the hose that is watering the plants!! They kept walking back and forth and being crazy. The whole time the moms never looked up from their menus or told them to stop.

I thought, "Surely I'm on Candid Camera." But just incase, I decided to record it so you would believe me.

Granddaddy and Michael both said things to them (quietly) but as I realized later, these kids only listening to yelling.

Finally, the mom kind of leaned over to Mark and said in that I-know-that-you'll-understand-because-you-have-kids voice "I'm sorry." Instead of giving her a fake "It's okay" he said "You need to get them down!" Yahoo! Go Markie! So she yelled at them and *tada* would you believe that they listened? It's amazing what kids will do when you give them instructions. ;-)

2 comments:

John and Jennifer said...

UNBELIEVEABLE!

Sew Happy Momma said...

my question is where was the manager?