CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Memories

Any day off is a fun day in my book. So Memorial Day was especially great. We spent the first half of the day working at the house, then at 4 pm we headed over to Michael's parent's house. Here is Caroline in her patriotic outfit.
Photobucket

We had a great time with our nieces and Laura, Mark, Grandmommy and Granddaddy.
Courtney
Photobucket

Two of the desserts I brought- chocolate chip cookies and chocolate Skittles....oh yeah.
Photobucket

See me running to save Caroline?
Photobucket

Emily, Caroline, Molly
Photobucket

We spent a good bit of time outside, too. First, the funniest video of Michael I've seen in a long time.



And pictures from outside...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is where I put Caroline when I'm outside and I forget her shoes. She loves it!
Photobucket


And finally, Caroline saying "Go, go". You have to listen close.


I realize that the pics are small! I'll keep trying to get something that works better.

0 comments: