CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

A busy, BuSy day...

Sundays always start out busy because it's the only day of the week that Caroline and I are both out of the door before 9 a.m. Don't hate me, it's just true.
So we headed to church and Caroline wore a little clip in her hair.....it was so cute. Anyway, totally not the point.

At 4 p.m. we had the Young Married's Class, so we left Caroline with Michael's parents while we headed back to church. Most of the older kids are watched by our teens and singles, and this is what they were doing while they waited for the children to come.
Some of the boys (and Michael) being, um, manly?
Photobucket

Me and Ashley being pretty (she just can't help it!)
Photobucket

More manly men
Photobucket

And pretty girls
Photobucket

Then we had a great lesson, food, and fellowship (and creme puffs....yummmmm), but I totally forgot to take any more pictures. Sorry, Steph. :)

Once we were back home and Caroline was asleep I headed downstairs to make four more cloths for a friend of mine. She said she needed them asap, so here they are!
Photobucket
All with wings and velcro, all pillow-sham style, and all with "inserts". I actually made little templates, too, so hopefully now I can start to make things that are a little more uniform.

I headed upstairs to go to bed and decided I wanted to post all this on here first, since tomorrow is Memorial day and will be crazy/fun. Then I realized that the dipes were in the washer, ready to be hung up. (Hung, right Heather? since it's an object? no, that's backwards...IDK). Anyway, here is my very first diaper mobile....I have to say it was very fun.
Photobucket

Then all of them together.
Photobucket

Then I realized that it's late. Really late. Later than I thought it was. So late that I'm really going to regret this in the morning late. (Does this remind anyone of a yogurt commercial that I hate? Really hate.)
This is how late it was before I started posting...
Photobucket

And now it's 2:36 a.m. Goodnight!!

3 comments:

4get2remember said...

YAY! I'm sooo excite-er, uh...ahem. I mean, your friend is going to be so excited about your handiwork. Yep. You sure are handy.

Sew Happy Momma said...

Hey no prob about the pics, there will be other days. I cant wait to go pick out fabric.. yeah...

Sew Happy Momma said...

I know what you should start making, bras!!!