CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another PL'ing success....

Well, this has been an interesting morning. I was dead set on "catching" a pee (ugh- does anyone have a better word for that?) today, so started watching Caroline. I think I missed my first chance earlier because before I knew it she said (and signed) "diaper" and she was wet already. Okay, no problem. So I stripped her down to her birthday suit. Then I started asking her about every five-10 minutes if she need to go to the restroom. She would say "no" and then I would ask if she needed a diaper. She also said "no" to that. This went on for an hour. Her walking around the house butt-naked and me following her very closely. She didn't wet at all! Finally it was time for lunch so I put a PF on her without a cover. See how cute she looks?
Photobucket

What a nice action pic, eh?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to show how it fits on her legs and back...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Just as I expected, she wet during lunch. So I put a new PF on her, this time with a cover. I started doing the dishes and decided that I would be very happy if I could just catch the BMs- the pee's would be icing on the cake.
So, five minutes later she starts grunting and I drop the dishes, pick her up and fly to the bathroom. I rip her diaper off while I'm flying and set her on the toilet. I say a few que words/noises to her and ta-da! again she has a BM in the toilet!
Needless to say, I'm just happy for the two poopy diapers that I didn't have to change! So we'll keep working on the wets, but for the now I'm loving PL'ing already!

A little video, as always....

2 comments:

4get2remember said...

Umm...maybe tinkle? It's a little less graphic...I vote tinkle and booboo.

Did you give her a shot of espresso before shooting this video? She is WIRED!

4get2remember said...

p.s. She has the most beautiful, perfect skin - you should always let her run around like a little hippie beebee!!